Issue Importing data

Hi Support forum,

I’ve having an incredibly frustrating issue attempting to upload (import) data to my database.

I am uploading a CSV file, which I have done previously many times without issue, but it now consistently shows the error below, however I can’t work out if it’s due to some formatting which is not parsed correctly, or some other issue. The problem seems to stem from a touch function, which seems to have nothing to do with parsing, hence I can’t get to the root of the problem.

The stacktrace I get is as follows:

Warning: stat() [function.stat]: stat failed for upload/IMPORT_AP_actionplanactions_59b5d3db-c209-5d99-5d59-54ef5218056c-0 occurred in E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\upload_file.php on line 805 [2016-01-18 09:56:43] display_stack_trace caller, file: E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\utils.php line#: 3254
[L:](:StackTraceErrorHandler)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\upload_file.php[L:805](:stat)
[L:](UploadStream:url_stat)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\utils\sugar_file_utils.php[L:109](:file_exists)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\modules\Import\ImportFileSplitter.php[L:128](:sugar_fopen)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\modules\Import\views\view.dupcheck.php[L:110](ImportFileSplitter:splitSourceFile)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\modules\Import\views\view.dupcheck.php[L:78](ImportViewDupcheck:_getJS)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\MVC\View\SugarView.php[L:143](ImportViewDupcheck:display)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\MVC\Controller\SugarController.php[L:348](SugarView:process)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\MVC\Controller\SugarController.php[L:295](SugarController:processView)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\MVC\SugarApplication.php[L:92](SugarController:execute)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\index.php[L:49](SugarApplication:execute)
Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file upload://IMPORT_AP_actionplanactions_59b5d3db-c209-5d99-5d59-54ef5218056c-0 because Invalid argument occurred in E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\utils\sugar_file_utils.phpon line 253 [2016-01-18 09:56:43] display_stack_trace caller, file: E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\utils.php line#: 3254
[L:](:StackTraceErrorHandler)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\utils\sugar_file_utils.php[L:253](:touch)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\utils\sugar_file_utils.php[L:110](:sugar_touch)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\modules\Import\ImportFileSplitter.php[L:128](:sugar_fopen)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\modules\Import\views\view.dupcheck.php[L:110](ImportFileSplitter:splitSourceFile)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\modules\Import\views\view.dupcheck.php[L:78](ImportViewDupcheck:_getJS)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\MVC\View\SugarView.php[L:143](ImportViewDupcheck:display)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\MVC\Controller\SugarController.php[L:348](SugarView:process)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\MVC\Controller\SugarController.php[L:295](SugarController:processView)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\include\MVC\SugarApplication.php[L:92](SugarController:execute)
E:\HostingSpaces\XXXXX\wwwroot\index.php[L:49](SugarApplication:execute)

If anyone is able to shed some light on how I can get around this problem, I’d be very grateful!

Jan