Is it possible to buy a license so that I can edit/remove the powered by and superchanged in the footer?
Firstly Welcome to the SuiteCRM Community
In order to remove or edit the “Powered By” or “Supercharged By” you might need to take permission from the software developer which is SuiteCRM in this case. And if they do allow you to alter the coding then you use some third-party plugin like Global Hide Manager to hide it. Using this you can hide other things as well in SuiteCRM like fields, menu, etc.
Why will you want to do something like that? See what the lisence says:
- In accordance with Section 7(b) of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3,
- these Appropriate Legal Notices must retain the display of the "Powered by
- SugarCRM" logo and “Supercharged by SuiteCRM” logo. If the display of the logos is not
- reasonably feasible for technical reasons, the Appropriate Legal Notices must
- display the words “Powered by SugarCRM” and “Supercharged by SuiteCRM”.
That is on every header of most of the files with code.
Thanks for the response. To answer your questions why, its because my supervisor is asking if it is possible. Anyways thanks again.