Is suitecrm suitable?

I am new to the world of CRMs and looking for a CRM solution for a client of mine. We run campaigns on google ads and get contacts from some different sources and we are trying to have everything in one place and organized.

Checking some options of CRMs that charge monthly price per users we find some options costly or others that don’t meet all requirements that I look for.

I am familiarizing myself with suitecrm and see the possibility of use the open source version

The task that i would like to do are these:

Link contacts to CRM from different sources (Zapier)

We run paid ads campaigns and also receive organic traffic in our website so we have different sources from where people contact from our company like:

Contact forms from our site
Live chat in our website
Corporate email (people who write to the mail directly)
Whatsapp Business
Calls to the business number (We may manually enter this information)
Google My business profile

Now we have people who submit the information of people who contact through any way in an spreadsheet but we want to automate this and send all incoming contacts to the CRM. Now we put information to the contact such as their phone number, why they contact us etc, date and the date they want the appointment etc.

Send email for consultation formalization

After someone wants to book a consultation we send an email to formalize, we may want to send it to all new contacts and this email change according to if a contact for a category or other, we also change name etc. But we have models for any different categories with slight variations we would love automate that.

Add contacts who schedule consultations to Calendar

When a contact schedule a call or consultation and we for example update it on the CRM we want it to sync with the a Google Calendar and if the CRM has a calendar on it too

Send Invoices (Quotes)

We have pre made models that we use to make invoices, would be good if we can manage this inside the CRM and if we could use the information of contact to make the invoice.

Save files, client folders, etc.

At the moment we use dropbox to save folders for each clients, documents related to their cases, different files etc we may like a CRM who have this feature to have everything in one place.

Save Payroll Information

Would be good if the founder could have information about their employees there like contracts, date when they join the firm etc

Link offline conversions Google ads

It’s important to us to be able to send Google data about the contacts that become clients for example those who pay consultations and cases so for example when the CRM receives a new contact and that contact moves through the pipeline to a paid client we may send this data to Google Ads with the GCLID so we can train the AI to deliver more of these type of clients

Assign tasks to the team and notes

We would like to be able add tasks to team or different people inside the CRM and also make notes about a client, contact, task etc

What i would need to have that functionality on suite selfhost CRM?

I plan use a tool like zapier to connect CRM to another apps?

What is the right direction to follow related to this?

I don’t know of any CRM that does all the things you’re looking for out of the box. SuiteCRM can probably do most of what your asking with significant development and/or additional plugins from the SuiteCRM store.

In comparison, you’d be looking at like $100,000+ in customizations from something like SalesForce to do the above. (just a guess based on what I’m hearing from my clients).