Invoicing in Suite

How can I have SuiteCRM create invoices ?
there is no button anywhere to create an invoice from a opportunity (not even from an order) …
how does this work ?
am I missing something ?

I’m trying very hard to think in the new structure of SuiteCRM …
Please help me understand this …

I checked the Invoices relationships in the “Studio” …
invoices are only linked to “quotes”, right ?
so only from a quote I can create an invoice … ?

so I turn a closed opportunity into a quote, and from this quote I create an invoice ?
… but there is no button to migrate an opportunity into a quote, only to an “order” … ?

so I could migrate a closed opportunity into an order (makes sense) … but then how do I turn this “order” into an invoice ?

this is all very confusing …

how did the SuiteCRM devs design/create the sales “flow” from an opportunity (start of sales process) to an invoice (end of sales process) in SuiteCRM ? I don’t get it …

that’s why I said : “Am I missing something ?”, I’m sure I am !

please advise what would be the best way to further automate my business from opportunities towards invoicing …

now I still do everything in Opportunities (because that’s the only thing I could do in Act!CRM), but I feel that this isn’t the right/best way to go … I need to make better use of the other SuiteCRM modules instead of cramming everything into Opportunities …

please advise …

This documentation is not very complete, but it should be enough to get you started: