We have been considering switching over from the current CRM we have been using to a new one.
SuiteCRM does look promising, but I have a few questions:
- I could not really gather anything about hosting. What options do I have for cloud hosting and what are the approximate costs involved?
- Can I retain my old web-to-lead forms with SuiteCRM without compromising their look and feel?
- Can SUiteCRM be integrated with WordPress-powered websites?
- Is there any word-limit or any other constraint (say size) imposed by SuiteCRM on emails/email templates?
- Can I integrate SuiteCRM with Gmail?
- What about data migration? Is it a paid service? Does SuiteCRM handle data migration too?
- Is SuiteCRM customizable? If yes, then do we have to rely on a third party to help us with the customization?
- Also, what about SuiteCRM on the go? Does it have a mobile app? If yes, then is it a paid service?
Too many questions, but this would really help us know if SuiteCRM is what we’ve been looking for.