Instance keeps loading

Hello,

I am using version 7.1.4 of SuiteCRM. The problem I face is sometimes the instance automatically stops working and the page keeps on loading.

It stops only when I reboot the server. This is not a server problem as whenever I access the server root page I get the apache installation page which means the server is working fine, but at the same time if I access the suitecrm instance page it agian reverts to loading page. Also there are other applications on the server and they work good.

This does not happen due to any particular action but happens any time. Also there is no log in the log file.

Please help. Thank you.

Hi Sid,

Have you tried upgrading to the latest stable release(7.2.1)? This would be highly recommended, as SuiteCRM 7.1.4 was released on 25-09-2014.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

I have upgraded the instance but still it stops working abruptly. I do not understand what the issue is. If I restart the server it starts working again.

Hi Will,

Is it possible for you to take a look at the instance and see if there are any issues with the instance.

Thank you.

Hello,

I keep getting this error which I have posted in the attachment. I have the required permissions for the upload folder. Any hints as to why I am getting this error.