Installation SuiteCRM in new server

Hello,

I’m trying to install suitecrm in a server Debian.

When I send the form with the database connections, the installation fails and a fatal error is shown in the error.log

I’ve searched but I don’t find the folder ‘Zend/Search’ and I don’t know how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Hey. Here is a link to a quick installer. Works great. I used it on mine and up and going easily.

https://bitnami.com/stack/suitecrm/installer#windows

As I said, I have a server with OS Debian and I need to install in this machine.

I’m sorry DODOM2, but I didn’t see there are also installers for Linux and OSX in that link.

It’s seems it’s going to install MySQL, but I’ve already Apache, MySQL, …, installed and running other websites.

This sounds like the unzip didnt work correctly if the Zend folder does not exist. I would be inclined to try unpacking the zip again and making sure that these files exist.

Ian.

[quote=“sedica” post=25544]Hello,

I’m trying to install suitecrm in a server Debian.

When I send the form with the database connections, the installation fails and a fatal error is shown in the error.log

Hello,

Finally I found the problem is in the virtual host configuration.

Now it works fine.

Thank you all.

My apologies. Just wanted to give you other options if you continued having issues. :slight_smile: Glad you got it resolved