Installation of modules in bitnami sessions

Hi,

Hope you’re well.

I have downloaded the bitnami version to my computer and have created some additional fields (in contacts and projects modules). I have also created an additional package.

I am having problems uploading these changes to a cloud version (again deployed through bitnami. The error I get is at the bottom of this note.

If I launch a 1 hour free session through bitnami it works ok. If I launch a full hosted version (on either AWS or digital cloud) then I get the error.

Anyone else had similar issues or know what the problem might be?

Many thanks for your help

Cheers

craig

Error on install of saved config is…

Failed to copy cache/upgrades/temp/1qVcws/Extension/modules/Contacts/Ext/Language/en_us.Advanced OpenEvents.php to custom/Extension/modules/Contacts/Ext/Language/en_us.Advanced OpenEvents.php

This looks like a permissions error. Are you able to change permissions on Bitnami?

I’d say it is likely to be permissions. are they set correctly?

Hi,

Just to let you know I’ve sorted this. I created a new bitnami instance (using redhat - althought don’t think that’s the issue). On setting up the new instance I immediately installed the upgrade to version 7.3.1.

This process threw no permissions errors.

I was then able to extract settings and data from the other instance to set up the new one.

All working well

Cheers