Installation Hangs at step 2

I am installing suitecrm on a VPS that has WHM/Cpanel. every thing works until i reach the stage Configuring Relationships… and then it hangs there. i checked the error logs and install logs i couldnt find any info relating to the error. Please Help.

Thanks

Common things to check are:

File/Folder ownership - Should be set to the web server’s user account (www-data on debian based systems, httpd on redhat based systems, nginx for nginx servers and IIS_USR for IIS servers). This can stop SuiteCRM from building files it needs to install
File/Folder permissions - should allow the web server’s user account to have read, execute and write permissions. This can stop SuiteCRM from building files it needs to install

Server Configuration - SuiteCRM requires a web server with the PHP configuration set correctly. This can stop SuiteCRM from building files it needs to install

PHP and Web Server Extensions - make sure that you have rewrite, gd, curl, imap, smtp extension working. You can use php -i command to get the modules installed.

Yes i checked all the settings. They are alright. and the installation proceeds to step 2 of 2 and hangs at the point where is says “Configuring Relationships”. i could not find any errors in the log files.

Try dropping the tables before installing again…