Install problem, Creating SuiteCRM configuration file, Creating SuiteCRM application tables, audit tables and relationship metadata

Hi all, First I am sorry for my english.

Second, I am installing SuiteCRM 7.7.9 n Centos 7, after Open the web browser to accomplish the installation process, on Step 2 of 2 - Configuration, the install don´t continue.

I get message:
“Creating SuiteCRM configuration file (config.php)
Creating SuiteCRM application tables, audit tables and relationship metadata
Creating the database suitecrmp on localhost…”.

After refresh page, I get the message:

“The installer has already been run once. As a safety measure, it has been disabled from running a second time. If you are absolutely sure you want to run it again, please go to your config.php file and locate (or add) a variable called ‘installer_locked’ and set it to ‘false’. The line should look like this: ‘installer_locked’ => false,
After this change has been made, you may click the “Start” button below to begin your installation. After the installation is complete, you will want to change the value for ‘installer_locked’ to ‘true’.
For installation help, please visit the SuiteCRM support forums.”

what happen? I did anything wrong? something is missing?

Hello Gaguilera,

I have the same problem, could you let me know please if you get some answers about this. Did you resolve it maybe ?

The error message tells you what to do. Go in config.php, set installer_locked to false, retry install.

If install fails again, check install.log for errors.