Install Errors

Hi! Getting this error when I try to install.

Creating SuiteCRM configuration file (config.php)

Creating SuiteCRM application tables, audit tables and relationship metadata

… Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/mydomain/crm/modules/AOR_Reports/AOR_Report.php on line 85 … Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/mydomain/crm/modules/AOW_WorkFlow/AOW_WorkFlow.php on line 89 …

Creating default SuiteCRM data

Creating default users...   done
 Creating default scheduler jobs...   done

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8892 bytes) in /hsphere/local/home/mydomain/crm/modules/Administration/SugarSpriteBuilder.php on line 466

increase the memory_limit in your php.ini

Increased memory limit from 40 to 100. I am no longer getting the second error but I am still getting this error

Creating SuiteCRM configuration file (config.php)

Creating SuiteCRM application tables, audit tables and relationship metadata

… Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/mydomain/crm/modules/AOR_Reports/AOR_Report.php on line 85 … Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/mydomain/crm/modules/AOW_WorkFlow/AOW_WorkFlow.php on line 89 …

I had some success by changing the default storage engine in the MySQL my.ini file from INNODB to MyISAM as follows

#default-storage-engine=INNODB
default-storage-engine=MyISAM

Then create a new database and attempt a clean install.

Cheers

Bruce

I am on shared hosting, so I doubt I will be able to do that.

I never had trouble with the older versions of sugar on this same host.

Anything else I can try?

Okay so I was able to fix the issue. Think it had something to do with my php.ini. While troubleshooting I accidentally deleted the php.ini file so when I had my host restore it from default the error no longer was there. (I accidentally deleted the php.ini file AFTER the above error occurred)

Followup question - how do I get rid of these “undefined” messages in the ajax loading screens?

Hi Cade,

To solve a specific problem, you need to tell us what you were doing when the error occurred and post the actual error message.

The big bang fix is to go to /index.php?module=Administration&action=ConfigureAjaxUI and drag all of the Enabled modules into the Disabled modules section. That turns off all ajax in the UI.

Cheers

Bruce