Instalation OK but no login page: Warning: cache/smarty/templates_c and Smarty.class.php

Hello,

I tried to instal SuiteCRM but my instalation somehow failed. After instalation was finished I get this error message. Please let me know where to look for a solution.

PHP 7.4 on the server. I have a feeling that CHMOD for folders was not set right and then this happend - is ti possible?

Warning : include(cache/smarty/templates_c/%%F9^F94^F946E606%%header.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1263

Warning : include(cache/smarty/templates_c/%%F9^F94^F946E606%%header.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1263

Warning : include(): Failed opening ‘cache/smarty/templates_c/%%F9^F94^F946E606%%header.tpl.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/include/…:.:/:/usr/local/php74/lib/pear’) in /vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1263

Warning : include(cache/smarty/templates_c/%%04^047^047CC1D0%%login.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1263

Warning : include(cache/smarty/templates_c/%%04^047^047CC1D0%%login.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1263

Warning : include(): Failed opening ‘cache/smarty/templates_c/%%04^047^047CC1D0%%login.tpl.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/include/…:.:/:/usr/local/php74/lib/pear’) in /vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1263

Warning : include(cache/smarty/templates_c/%%00^00F^00F5D2D7%%footer.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1263

Warning : include(cache/smarty/templates_c/%%00^00F^00F5D2D7%%footer.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1263

Warning : include(): Failed opening ‘cache/smarty/templates_c/%%00^00F^00F5D2D7%%footer.tpl.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/include/…:.:/:/usr/local/php74/lib/pear’) in /vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1263

Hi @PeteCRM

Welcome to the SuiteCRM Community.

Make sure your php.ini setting is not set to display errors and if it is showing strict errors then you need to disable it.
Then Run a quick repair & rebuild in Admin -> Repair and execute any changes once this has run.

Also, you can watch the video for assistance:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3n68J8u_Eg

Hi @vijay1992 Thank you for your reply. Based on the video you have sent it looks like my instalation is not finishing with the NEXT button but error jumps out.

One of the clues is that I cannot upload even the logo in the pre-installation page.

I have been told that the server I have is a version of apache but the name is different. Could this be the problem?

Also the change of php version resulted in additional warnings:

Warning : Redis::connect(): connect() failed: Connection refused in /include/SugarCache/SugarCacheRedis.php on line 105

Warning : session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /include/SugarCache/SugarCacheRedis.php:105) in /include/MVC/SugarApplication.php on line 619

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /include/SugarCache/SugarCacheRedis.php:105) in /include/utils.php on line 3178

I hope you can guide me in the right direction as I do not have any access to admin panel - to repair etc.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Please - anybody can help.

Should I try with php.ini file if my instalation has failed both times I tried? My server is running wordpress without a problem but I guess it could be different for SuiteCRM

Do you see a bunch of undefined labels showing up in several screens? That’s a sure sign of permissions problems.

The chown command you gave when setting things up must use the same user name that the web server is using to run.

You can find out which one it is under Admin / Schedulers (crontab instructions at the bottom).