Inbound emails visible by all users

Hello,

Iā€™ve got latest (7.11.10) SuiteCRM, updated from LTS version. Iā€™m trying to setup inbound email accouns, however Iā€™m facing some problems. My setup is as follows:

• Iā€™ve got 3 users, on e admin, 2 normal. Each have one inbound email account configured and working
  • Iā€™ve got 1 group mail account that I want to be visible to only some users (for now admin and one normal user)

However each user can access (by selecting account/folder on EMAILS page) any one of existing email accounts in system (personal or group), which is definetly not what I want. Additionally, when I edit user profile, click ā€œSettingsā€ under ā€œEmail Settingsā€ and try to select allowed folders under ā€œFolder Managementā€ always all 4 accounts are selected. If I click on any position, even ā€œā€”Noneā€”ā€, it is selected as single briefly and quicky returns to 4 accounts selected.

What am I doing wrong? How to make ā€œPersonalā€ emails really personal (or maybe also accesible by administrator)? And how to make group account available only to certain users?

Did you figure this one out? I have a reverse issue where I canā€™t add the group email to any users but very similar behavior. Clicking none have them show up and then it disappears

Hi @Kaphis,

Are you using a newer version? As these issues should have been resolved

Unfortunately it is not solved, at least I and some more users could not figure out how it works as well.
There is another thread discussion here with the same issue: