Inbound email create Cases

Hello everyone, i need help to get works this Version 7.11.18 Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344),
I create all the configuration but still not working…

Hi and welcome!
your second screenshot shows that the scheduler job has never been executed. Did you configure to execute your cron.php regularly?

no, how i can do the execute the cron.php??

Check here

is showing this error:
administrator@administrator-Virtual-Machine:/var/www/html/suitecrm$ php cron.php
PHP Notice: tempnam(): file created in the system’s temporary directory in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/utils/sugar_file_utils.php on line 183
PHP Warning: sugar_file_put_contents_atomic() : fatal rename failure ‘/tmp/temp60Lo8M’ -> ‘cache/modules/Employees/Employeevardefs.php’ in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/utils/sugar_file_utils.php on line 204
PHP Notice: tempnam(): file created in the system’s temporary directory in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/utils/sugar_file_utils.php on line 183
PHP Warning: sugar_file_put_contents_atomic() : fatal rename failure ‘/tmp/tempqTjWjx’ -> ‘cache/modules/Users/Uservardefs.php’ in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/utils/sugar_file_utils.php on line 204
PHP Warning: sugar_file_put_contents_atomic() : fatal rename failure ‘/tmp/tempIPGlwh’ -> ‘cache/modules/UserPreferences/UserPreferencevardefs.php’ in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/utils/sugar_file_utils.php on line 204
PHP Warning: sugar_file_put_contents_atomic() : fatal rename failure ‘/tmp/tempt6jfJ1’ -> ‘cache/modules/Administration/Administrationvardefs.php’ in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/utils/sugar_file_utils.php on line 204
cron.php running with user that is not in allowed_cron_users in config.phpPHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: cron.php running with user that is not in allowed_cron_users in config.php in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/utils.php:1898
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/suitecrm/cron.php(70): sugar_die(‘cron.php runnin…’)
#1 {main}
thrown in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/utils.php on line 1898
administrator@administrator-Virtual-Machine:/var/www/html/suitecrm$

this means the file gets called by an user who is not allowed for that action. how did you configure your cron execution, and who is the current owner/group of the CRM-files?

E: further, within the config, you can configure which users are allowed:

'cron' =>
 	array (
		'max_cron_jobs' => 10,
		'max_cron_runtime' => 30,
		'min_cron_interval' => 30,
		'allowed_cron_users' =>
		array (
 			0 => 'www-data',
		),
	),

this is my config.php:

‘cron’ =>
array (
‘max_cron_jobs’ => 10,
‘max_cron_runtime’ => 30,
‘min_cron_interval’ => 30,
‘allowed_cron_users’ =>
array (
0 => ‘www-data’,
),
),

Hi,
and the other questions?

oo sorry, my bad was all my mistake: I did this and works
In order to run SuiteCRM Schedulers, edit your web server user’s crontab file with this command:
sudo crontab -e -u www-data
… and add the following line to the crontab file:

*    *    *    *    *     cd /var/www/html/suitecrm; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1