Inbound email - 7.2 beta 2

Hi

I have done the imap setting in the inbound email settings. tesing is sucessful. but emails are not receving in the email module. I click the check mail button manually , but still no luck.

Hi

I have fixed the issue by myself. The issue was I have set the php path in environment variables in my windows 2003 server but for some reason it’s not functioning properly.

I have created the batch file with the path setting command, so it will set the path each time when the batch file executed.

To check whether the path is set correctly open command prompt in your server and type php.exe . if it executes without an error then no issue . if it returns “php.exe not recognized as an internal and external command” then you need to set the php path in environment variables, if it’s still not working create the batch file with the below command and add it to your windows scheduler

Open notepad
Add the below command and save the file with the .bat extension. I have added path as per my installation. You may replace this by adding your correct php path and the crm folder. Once the file saved add the file to the windows scheduler.

SET PATH=%PATH%;C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\mycrm
php.exe -f cron.php