In workflow - change access group

I think, so usefull will change access group in workflow process. For example - same task became older and i remove it to archive group. I wrote rule that this task mark older when date is came about 1 or 2 month, but i can’t move this task to archiv group by automatic and don’t remember about it.
And by the way, the security is depend from it. Task idisappeared, my workers is calm and can’t see any information.
thanks.

Hi Alex,

I don’t really understand your requirements?

What do you need to do with workflow?

Thanks,

Will.

I mean that i would like to add, remove, change access users group in any items (tasks, accounts, invoce and etc.) via workflow. Now i can only add users group.

I assume you mean the ability to remove a security group aka remove the relationship to a certain security group,

if so this is something we plan to add in a future release, effectively the ability to remove any relationship if it is set

When will this be added Matt? Ability to change security groups / roles through a workflow would be very useful. Also experiencing “you dont have access to this” / “returning to home” errors when changing Assigned To user as part of a workflow as the GUI that was viewing the DetailRecord no longer has access to the record through the permissions. Should be ability to redirect UI through the workflow when ownership is removed and hence record is then unavailable.