Improved Marketing System

Every good CRM has or should have and enterprise class marketing system. We are just off the mark with SuiteCRM. Only a few improvements needed to bring it there.
1.) Option of additional external SMTP server for campaign emails.
I use Exchange for my Company mail, and Sendgrid for my bulk emailing. Sendgrid is faster, large scale, clean servers and IP’s.

2.) Not required, but nice would be a good, integrated SMS/MMS system. One that doesn’t have to rely on external gateways?

3.) A campaign needs to be email, non email, or mixed. Options should be calling, email, direct (snail) mail, or perhaps an “Event.” And there should be two different timing systems. Sequential, where they start with #1 and go in order to the end, date based where when added to a campaign they pickup in mid campaign with the next item/event. Timing of campaign items should be able to be set by specific date or interval (3 days, 5 days, 10 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, etc.)

Hi doggiedaddy1,

Thank you for your suggestions. Some of your points would require some large custom changes. This may be something to get the community involved in developing if there are other members of the community who require similar functionality.

Thanks,

Will.