Importing Records - Giving Error - Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 504 in file /var/www/crm/modules/Import/Importer.php

I am trying to upload a CSV file with around 2,100+ entries. But after uploading 80 entries, I get the following error:

Error:
NOTICE: [8] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 504 in file /var/www/crm/modules/Import/Importer.php

I thought maybe the issue is that Im trying to import too much data, so I manually separated my data into chunks of 80 (created a total of 20+ files), and still when I tried uploading 80 entries at a time, only 60-something got uploaded. I keep getting the same error. Please help me out, what can I do to fix this, and to import all my data, without any duplicates.

SuiteCRM Version 7.10.25

Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)

To import a large amount of records, you should use the command line, as shown in the guide linked in this reply:

1 Like

Hello, Thank you for your response. I am not very skilled in command line, so is there an easier way? Also, the code seems to be from 2016. Is there a more efficient code available to import data?

This error you are seeing is due to incorrect php settings

You can fix this by either setting display_errors = off in your php.ini

Or
You can set the error_reporting to the correct value
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_WARNING

Also to import large number of records please have a look the following settings in you config.php

'import_max_execution_time' => 3600,
  'import_max_records_per_file' => 100,
  'import_max_records_total_limit' => '',
2 Likes