Importing issues

Hi Guys,

We have just migrated from SugarCRM Professional to SuiteCRM however we are having issue importing data… the following error report was displayed when trying to import an account.

To test the system we exported one existing Account already in the system and tried to import without any changes made to the CSV

Hopefully someone can help

WARNING: [2] Declaration of SugarFieldMultienum::displayFromFunc($displayType, $parentFieldArray, $vardef, $displayParams, $tabindex) should be compatible with SugarFieldEnum::displayFromFunc($displayType, $parentFieldArray, $vardef, $displayParams, $tabindex = 0) on line 124 in file /mnt/data/home/18357-79910.cloudwaysapps.com/tyvsxaxchd/public_html/include/SugarFields/Fields/Multienum/SugarFieldMultienum.php
NOTICE: [8] Array to string conversion on line 555 in file /mnt/data/home/18357-79910.cloudwaysapps.com/tyvsxaxchd/public_html/modules/jjwg_Maps/jjwg_Maps.php
NOTICE: [8] Array to string conversion on line 556 in file /mnt/data/home/18357-79910.cloudwaysapps.com/tyvsxaxchd/public_html/modules/jjwg_Maps/jjwg_Maps.php

What is your version of SuiteCRM and PHP? It really helps if you remember to provide this basic information in a post.

About the logs, it’s safe to ignore the NOTICE messages.

The warning you can solve with this change:

In file , where you see this

function displayFromFunc( $displayType, $parentFieldArray, $vardef, $displayParams, $tabindex ) {

change it to this

function displayFromFunc( $displayType, $parentFieldArray, $vardef, $displayParams, $tabindex = 0) {

Tell me if it worked so I can fix in the code for everyone.

Hi,

I get also the first error (WARNING [2]) here with SuiteCRM 7.9.9 when trying to import contacts.

The solution works here.

I can see that it ist not changed in SuiteCRM 7.10 beta, should I write a bug report?

Thanks for the work
Frank

I already made that fix, but it still being processed

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/4777