I can't get it installed

I am trying to install SuiteCRM on my new Synology NAS. I had no problems installing nextcloud. I’m using Maria DB10 and PHP 7.3, Apache 2.4.

I tripple checked the DB User Name. I am logged in under phpmyadmin. But still, for some reason, I always get the following error message.

“The provided database host, username, and/or password is invalid, and a connection to the database could not be established. Please enter a valid host, username and password”

I don’t know what I can do more. Can anyone help me pls?

@M3ll3x
I think you need to check your hostname or ip.
Please login MySQL on terminal and check with same hostname
mysql -h -u -p
For installation on ubuntu watch this video: https://youtu.be/Q9eHjfJHTDI

I did that.
grafik

When you started installing the CRM, did you do it from youdomain.com/install.php or how did you installed the CRM?
In your config.php on CRM root folder, you will see dbconfig settings. please check those and make sure that the host and username/pwd are the correct ones.

I used “mydomain.com/install.php

Unfortunatly there is no such file in the root folder. I re-downloaded it to make sure.

The install wizard will start itself based on the config settings so if its not already installed it will redirect to take you through install wizard.

Where have you put the crm files? How do you run or access the web folders on your server (wrt URL)?