How to schedule reports? Cannot find the option 'schedule report'.

I have created a report. I have setup my email and tested it. I have activated the scheduler ā€œRun Report Generation Scheduled Tasksā€ and I have read documentation and all the time I should be able to find a menu option ā€˜schedule reportā€™ but I cannot find it anywhere.

Can someone please tell me what I am forgetting to get this option?

Rgds,
Klaas

Itā€™s a module, it should show in ā€œAllā€ menu on top.

If you canā€™t find it, make sure your user is an admin and try again.

Also check in Admin / Display modules and subpanels if itā€™s not hidden.

Hi pgr, thank you!

The module was hidden indeed. Now itā€™s in the menu system and I just configured my first scheduled report.

Cheers,
Klaas

Now when I hit the ā€˜saveā€™ button after configuring the scheduled report panel, SuiteCRM gives me a nice (completely full) screen with text. Itā€™s all kind of information like you see in a programmers tool (but itā€™s not php but some kind of scripting).

And after waiting for some time the scheduling of the report is not functioning.

I want to attached a screenshot but cannot?

Now what can I do?
Klaas

Try removing from ajax

Hi Karma, how can I do this? Where can I turn the switch off?

Thx,
Klaas

Attach screenshots here

https://pasteboard.co

Check your logs for FATAL errors.

Oh, and what is your version of SuiteCRM?

I have been looking at how to share an image hierā€¦ https://pasteboard.co/HlApYwj.png

Iā€™m working with Version 7.9.4
Sugar Version 6.5.24 (Build 509)

I completely cleared the log and after trying agian the log does not have any entriesā€¦

Restart your web server and keep looking at the logs, you really should have something thereā€¦

Also check your Brwoserā€™s Developer Console for javascript errors.

Youā€™re running a very old version, if you update to the latest 7.9.17 youā€™ll get a ton of bug fixes, perhaps this one includedā€¦ make sure you get a good backup before upgrading, as always.

Thank you PGR,

I will try to upgrade first, I do this with installatron so I have to leave this easy way then as this tool says that version 7.9.4 is the latest ;-).

After that I try and if the problems still persist I try to look at errors. Iā€™m not much of a developer so hope I can see that. Then reboot the webserver and look at the logs.