How to perform semi-automatic upgrades needs reference

I’m having quite a few problems with Suitecrm 7.12.12 > the continuous upgrade from 7.11.xxx may have caused many features to become victims of the code kernel (Core).

Now I have to update again from 7.12.09 >> 7.12.12 >> 7.14.0 … problems arise from the modules: Email - Templates / Campaigns
they are difficult to operate, and re-editing is difficult or impossible.

If I remember correctly, you can “Completely install version 7.14.0” and then copy the components from version 7.12.12 to the folders in order >> I did this once in about 2018, up to now. I confirm that I forgot the Instruction Topic, as well as how to do it.

I wonder if there is a way to do this with a new installation and copying the data manually? Please let me know if you can - Many Thanks

I have finished solving, the problem related to Problems Arise from the Modules: Email - Templates / Campaigns
The above error is due to an error in the process of upgrading and overwriting the files in the vendor folder (7.12.12 to 7.14.03) >> resolution by overwriting vendor folder and CMOD The recommended folders.

Topic Closed !

1 Like

What were your exact commands for resolving this issue?

This error is related to Email - Templates Module and Campaigns Module … they will disappear the editor (Tinymce or Mozaik) - Make the editing or creating new difficulties …
So right after the upgrade is completed, you can copy/paste manual for this Folder Vendor (if the error is discovered) - So done with me !