How to edit the edit page in suiteCRM

I Have created a Custom Module from the Admin -> Studio section i got the listing and the edit functionality. Here what i have created is We have a Functionality to create Custom Personal Form in the Suite CRM on the following URL www.example.com/index.php?module=Campaigns&action=WebToLeadCreation&return_module=Campaigns&return_action=index and i have saved its information in the tables created by from the Admin -> Studio Section here is y code:

/modules/Campaigns/WebToLeadFormBuilder.php

$id = create_guid();

$form['id'] = "'" . $id . "'";
    $form['name'] = "'". $webFormHeader ."'";
    $form['description'] = "'". $webFormDescription ."'";
    $form['assigned_user_id'] = "'" . $webAssignedUser . "'";
    $form['modified_user_id'] = "'" . $webAssignedUser . "'";
    $form['created_by'] = "'" . $webAssignedUser . "'";
    $form['deleted'] = 0;
    $form['date_entered'] = $insert_data['date_modified'] = "'" . TimeDate::getInstance()->nowDb() . "'";

$form_cstm['id_c'] = "'".$id."'";
    $form_cstm['campaign_ids_c'] = "'" . $webFormCampaign . "'";
    $form_cstm['redirect_url_c'] = "'". $webRedirectURL ."'";
    $form_cstm['module_dir_c'] = "'" . $moduleDir . "'";
    $form_cstm['js_url_c'] = "'" . $sugarGrp1Js . "'";
    $form_cstm['post_url_c'] = "'". $webPostURL ."'";
    $form_cstm['form_html_c'] = "'" .  htmlentities(htmlspecialchars(str_replace('\'', '"', $Web_To_Lead_Form_html))) . "'";

$form_query = "INSERT into forms_customforms (" . implode(",",array_keys($form)) . ")";
    $form_query .= " VALUES  (" . implode(",",array_values($form)) . ")";

$form_cstm_query = "INSERT into forms_customforms_cstm (" . implode(",",array_keys($form_cstm)) . ")";
    $form_cstm_query .= " VALUES  (" . implode(",",array_values($form_cstm)) . ")";

$GLOBALS['db']->query($form_query);

$GLOBALS['db']->query($form_cstm_query);

To save the information
Now i have also saved the html of the form in the data base now i want to edit the fields of the HTML in the same way of the drag and drop way as we have at the time of form creation

Thanks in advance

Please help

I think what you’re asking is how to edit the webform once it’s already created??? I don’t think you can, you just have to generate the code for a new one any time you change it. At least that’s what I do.

1 Like

Yes that’s right that is what i was looking for. But now i have implemented the following functionality.

Thanks for you reply.

:slight_smile: