How to display account name next to contact name in autofill when typing in a contact field?

I would like to display the account name next to a contacts name when typing in any contact field in the autofill dropdown. If I could get direction for how to do this would be greatly appreciated thanks!

@cyborg

Look at the file ‘modules/Home/quicksearchQuery.php’ . It’s entry point for this autofill dropdown.
You can create custom class for class ‘quicksearchQuery’ of file ‘modules/Home/QuickSearch.php’ .

sorry but this is a little too vague, I was hoping for something more specific I am still not sure the best part of the code to modify to do this at

@cyborg

You don’t have to change the system code, you can write your own code. There is a regular mechanism SuiteCRM. You can see how to create your own class at the top of the ‘modules/Home/quicksearchQuery.php’ file.

I would like to keep the regular code not write a whole new one, just add the account name in the contacts autofill that get displayed to the existing code. I could spend a lot of time digging myself, was just hoping someone familiar with it could point me in the right spot