How to delete/cancel all "running" workflows listed under Process Audit?

Hello

Is there any way to delete or cancel all active workflow processes that have the status of “running”?

Our SuiteCRM was set up by someone with very limited knowledge, and I have just noticed that “Repeated Runs” were enabled for a lot of workflows that it should not be enabled for. This has resulted in occasionally spam emailing of multiple clients, and also a new workflow starting every 2 minutes - resulting in nearly 50,000 processes under Process Audit - most of them are “running”, and the exact same process for the same record over an over (Luckily this one does not immediately spam emails - but for some reason it does start to fire them through after I change an email template or add a new condition to the relevant workflow).

So I would like to cancel or delete all of these so that I can safely edit the email template or update the workflow conditions without it then sending out a bunch of spam emails to old clients. (As well as all the other obvious best practice reasons)

I know on the process audit page I can select all then bulk action > delete, however I can only view 20 process audits at a time and so it would take a long time to get through multiple tens of thousands this way. I cannot seem to find a setting to show more than the 20 records on that page. There’s also an option to select all process audit records but I want to keep the legitimate/non-duplicate copies.

If anyone knows of a better way for me to do this please let me know. Cheers

SuiteCRM v7.13.2 (Just updated from 7.12)

You can probably do it directly from the database. Use a tool such as phpMyAdmin or DBeaver to access it.

I am not sure which table it is, but look for a large table with a name that sounds related, and check that that is the one where 20 records disappear from (or get edited), when you use the delete option from the UI.

Then run your bulk delete, but make sure that you have full backups before starting.