How to create the timer (date and time ) field in Case module in suite CRM

Hi ,

Is there any way to create a custom field of date and timer ?

timer should run each each second or minite ,

If is possible kindly share .

Thanks
Sandeep

I have an automation that gets date and time data via Zapier.
The user can schedule an appointment and the time is automatically updated in their user card and they get an email with the option to enter the appointment in their calendar (we use eventable).
Zapier sends the date and time data in one of two formats. yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss or MM dd, yyyy hh:mm AM/PM
I can also manipulate Zapier to send the date and time in any format I define. but the problem is that I can’t capture a time field in ActiveCampaign.
I’ve tried creating a text field and a date field and passing the data into there.
I would like to set a wait condition until 1 hour before the hour set in this field.
When I set the field as a text field, I can’t do any wait manipulations on the field.
When I set it as a date field, I lose all the time data and so can’t create any conditions on the time.
Is there any way to set a time field as a custom field?

@muralasandeep123

There are a lot of different decisions.

1. Add javascript for any field.
  2. Make special entrypoint
  3. Add new field type in Studio.

1 and 2 is private for one exist module but 3 is public in any modules.

Please, give some more details.

@p.konetskiy Thanks for your response ,

Here I am explain clearly regarding that field.When I create Case Module with Prioirty is HEIGH and state is OPEN and End date I am going to give ,

For instance end date is 2021/01/30 12:00 PM ,CASE created date is 2021/01/30 11:30 AM .So based on end date I have sedn mail for I have create workflow shown in below image

In this case I am getting mail when I created CASE ( "not based on end date )

My be this two dates are static so I create dynamic date and time (timmer ) then we will give the condition ., this is my senario ,If i am worng correct me plz .

or Is there any another option we can send email based on "end date ".
Thanks
Sandeep

1 Like

@muralasandeep123

If I understand correctly:
Your logic is 12:00 <= 11:35
How is it possible?

@p.konetskiy,
Could you give any solution on it plz ,if i am wrong correct me ?

Based on the endDate the mail should go ,

How can i do this .

It is so helpfull for me .

Thanks
Sandeep

@muralasandeep123

I think that you should change:
‘Date create’ -> ‘Now’

@p.konetskiy thank you so much for your valuble response ,

I am little bit confusioning here if I give “NOW” which format it will happen and that is ony a date or time also inculded ,

and what is the different between NOW and TODAY

and If I add NOW ,with that should I add +,- ,could you please provide total condition ,

I am new to this workflow ,I want learn this thinks

Thanks
Sandeep

@muralasandeep123

I wrote all. I can not anything add. I think that you should change only one parameter.

• NOW will compare date with UTC time.
  • TODAY will compare date with servers time.

@p.konetskiy thank you so much for your valuable time and I really appriciate to ans.

I have given image in below,that is my workflow ,in that I have menstioned “NOW”

I am not getting mail and I have given RUN: alway and REPEATED RUNS : SELECTED.

please help on it .

how can i get mail based on the end date ,please help on it that is so helpfull to me .

Thanks
Sandeep

1 Like

@muralasandeep123

As a variants:

@p.konetskiy Thanks

before adding in crontabl ,is there any changes we have to do in cron.php file (mean need to add any code ) to run every time my work flow ,I have added this code in config.php

'allowed_cron_users' => 
    array (
      0 => 'apache',
    ),

Note; I have added cron.php file without any modifictions ,before add I have run that cron.php in brower I got this result :cron.php is CLI only..

After set into crontab I did not get mail kindly help on it plz it been long time I am have been working on it.

I am new to this crontab and suitecrm I want learn this thinks ,kindly help on it plz.
Thanks
Sandeep

@muralasandeep123

• Did you do this item: What are the crontab basics I need to understand? of https://docs.suitecrm.com/blog/scheduler-jobs ?

• apache from array allowed_cron_users is owner of your web-server in file httpd.conf (The file is in directory /etc/apache2/ usually)?