How to create custom "add" "remove" buttons?

Hello everyone
How to ctreate custom “add” and “remove” buttons which will add a new text field for entering information and delete it. Like this picture:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

For example, I created a field for entering education information .and I want that by clicking on the “+” “add” button another one exactly the same field for entering information is added. Well, the delete button deleted the extra field.
This functionality exists in the standard contacts module to indicate the email address. as in the picture above.

I am not a programmer, I’m only familiar with this superficially and all that I managed to do is the following:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

-add a button next to the field, but I don’t know how to make the event I need in “onClick”
[spoiler][/spoiler]

My code for Education lable:

array (
            'name' => 'education_c',
            'label' => 'LBL_EDUCATION',
              'customCode' => '<input type="text" name="education_c" id="education_c" size="30" maxlength="255" value="{$fields.education_c.value}" title=""> 
                          <button type="button" class="btn btn-danger education-add-button" title=""  onclick="" >
			                          <span class="suitepicon suitepicon-action-plus"></span><span></span>
		                  </button> ' ,
          ),

Please help me,

i’ll be check you answer

Hi

this is way more complicated than you think, you really need to be a developer to nail this sort of thing.

The good news is that there is a free plugin for this:

https://suitecrm.com/suitecrm/forum/developer-help/12771-dynamic-fields-plugin#60793

EDIT: about the duplicate posting: I closed the other topic instead