How to create a report based on contacts with no activity >1 month?

Hi all,

I am trying to create a report that shows me all contacts that had no activity whatsoever (calls, tasks, etc.) associated to him/her for more than 1 month.

First, there is apparently no field for direct comparison between, for example, tasks and contacts.

Second, it doesn’t seem to exist any obvious option to make conditions based on different modules fields.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best regards,
Pedro Lima

hai pedrolima,

Do you have completed this report.

If its completed means tell about something related this report

I need conditions of this report

Thanks in Advance…

Hi,

Yes, indeed I have.

So here’s how I did it:

1. I selected Contacts on Report Module;
  2. In conditions I dragged there the field “Created at” from “Contacts : Tasks : Contact : Tasks”
  3. Operator “Less than”
  4. Type “Date”
  5. Value “Today”
  6. Parameter “minus 1 month”

And that’s it! I then have all contacts that already had some task associated to them, but the latest task have more than 1 month counting from today backwards.

This same method/logic can be used for anything else: calls, meetings, etc.

The hard thing for me was thinking about the logic of this, but once you get it, you will be able to create a lot other reports.

Try to understand the logic behind it and it will be very easy.

I hope this was helpful, I always try to give answers to my own questions whenever I ask something inside a community because a lot of times people ask questions, nobody answer and the person actually found a solution but since it wasn’t shared, other people have the same problems and then don’t know how to solve them,

Best regards,
Pedro Lima

1 Like

i can;t understand whats is this…
–>In conditions I dragged there the field “Created at” from “Contacts : Tasks : Contact : Tasks”

In my Project i need to select Custom Customer module Its should be allocated many opportunity to customers…