How to add an unsubscribe link for manual/vanilla sent email?

Trying to improve my email deliverability as it seems that when I send emails form the CRM it often ends in the spam inbox at the prospects/leads, but when i send directly from my Microsoft Outlook they seem always to be delivered directly.

I’ve used the https://www.mail-tester.com to test my emails from the CRM and the result is a 10/10 always. But they do still end in the spam inbox… sigh…
But one thing that is mentioned in the report is that I miss the “unsubscribe link” in my emails. So how can i add that?

I have checked out the https://docs.suitecrm.com/user/core-modules/campaigns/#_tracker_urls but that is regarding email/marketing campaigns which isn’t what I am doing here. I’m just sending out vanilla/random emails manually when i have spoken to s potential customer.

So how can do this and add an “unsubscribe link” into my daily default email template (which is just my signature with my company logo).

Thanks a bunch… :+1:

Kind regards
PowerQuest

I wish I knew the answer to this, but I don’t. I’ve seen it asked here before, the need for tracker_urls from one-off emails, not just from Campaigns…

Hmm darn it. No go then I suppose.

Thank you very much for your answer @pgr :smirk:
Then I at least know it isn’t possible; at least for now.

Do you have by any chance even slightest idea why emails when not being sent directly from computer/MS Outlook but through the CRM that the email end up in the end-users spam inbox?

It is so far a mystery for me. :thinking:

I have setup:

• SPF
  • DKIM
  • DMarc
    and they are fully aligned with strict policy and to reject if the email doesn’t match the conditions…

SPF is also setup to include the CRM system too as per example:
v=spf1 a:server-someting.com a:mail.server-someting.com ip4:555.555.555.55 include:crm.server-cloud.com -all

Kind regards
PowerQuest

Sorry, I don’t have experience in that crazy world of fighting spam filters… I just know it’s hard to get right and normally advise people to use services like mail tester and take it from there… nothing that you haven’t done yet :frowning:

All right, thank you anyway for your kind help.

Yeah. That’s the thing which I can’t get out of my head…
I have run several email testers the results looks all dandy. You’re right, its weird crazy world with the ISP email filters which is hard to get a grasp of.

Kind regards
PowerQuest