How can we create side bar without refresh every time in suite crm?

Hi every one ,
I have created one right side bar ,for this I have added the code in this file “themes/SuiteP/tpls/_headerModuleList.tpl” .sidebar .

but when i go to one module to another module ,this “sidebar” is refreshing .

what I need is I have to create one custom page regarding right sidebar that should not refresh every time ,It should refresh when we do login .

where I have to create the page .

Note : that side bar should show every time like over headers (sales,marketing,activities…etc).
How can I do this kindly help on this .

Thanks
Sandeep

Hi @muralasandeep123,

I’ve done that before using Iframe which may work for you,
Create a simple instance which creates the overlay and then place the iframe below it and links to the SuiteCRM instance. However, there are probably many better ways of achieving this.

Hi @Mac-Rae,
Thanks so much for your valuable reponse ,Can you please explain little bit clearly becauese I am new to this SuiteCRM .

In that sidebar I am uisng iframe only .that Iframe should refresh only when we login the page that time only and If I do any activities on my crm that sidebar should not refresh like i said if i go one module to another module that sidebar should not refresh .
You mentioned “Create a simple instance” ,how can I create instance kindly inform that so helpfull to me.
please help on it .
Thanks
Sandeep

Hi @muralasandeep123,

Sure can,

In a new folder on server (not the one containing Suite) create a index.html and add 2 primary elements, inside body create 2 divs like this;

<body>
<div id="content">
<iframe id="iframe" src="you.crm.URL" title="Iframe Example"></iframe>
</div>
<div id="side-bar">
<What ever content you want>
</div>
</body>

If you then play around with styling for sizes and the likes then you have a very simple side nav, like I said this is a very simple and definitely not the best method but without editing suite this is a simple way of handling it.

1 Like

Thank you soo much @Mac-Rae,
I really appreciate this ans.

Thanks
Sandeep

1 Like