How Can I Import More than 1000 Contacts?

Appears there’s a limit on contact import. I have a CSV file with 11,000 contacts and it only imports 1000. How to lift the limit?

Got it to work. Not sure if it was because I closed the dialog at 9000 records and it just happened to create 1001 records or adding the SQL limit of 20,000 to the config override did it.

Hi

Can you please advise if it’s possible to upload contacts and accounts together at the same time? Because i have cvs file with contacts, companies, emails etc…
and I want to upload it all at the same time, so whenever I open the company name I can see assigned contacts to it automatically?

I don’t think that is possible. I would import the accounts first, if they are in the same spreadsheet page just don’t map the contact fields. You would then have to import the contacts separately and add the accounts id’s as a new column. If you map the account ids to the account field in contacts it will automatically link them for you.

can you please if have time comment on this “If you map the account ids to the account field in contacts it will automatically link them for you.”

do you mean opening each contact individually and assigning to account; or is there a way to a open an account and link contact id’s.

S.

If the id’s match it should link them automatically during the import process.