Homepage appears as blank when I log in. HELP PLEASE :)

Hi,

I’m hoping someone can help me. I have just finished setting up suite crm for our organisation and I now have an issue whereby the home screen has comepletely dissapeared as per the attached screengrab. Are there any consultants or support teams out there who can assist?

Thanks
BR

Could you please provide more information?

Version of suite, php, any fatal php errors? permission?

Steps you took to install?

Thanks for prompt response :slight_smile:

SuiteCRM 7.7.9-1

Is the version I’m using, installed via the bitnami package on Azure. I’ve attached the diagnostics :slight_smile:

Resource group
bitnami-suitecrm-88dc
Status
Running
Operating system
Linux
Size
Standard D1_v2 (1 Core, 3.5 GB memory)
Subscription name
(change)
ChildCRM
Subscription ID
23a5b407-9371-401d-9879-1d6465c06239
Virtual network/subnet

Not sure if this assists but I have purchased your monthly support package as of a few hours ago. Not sure if I should be directing this issue to another channel because of that?

As it is on 7.7.9 and there was no known issue with the home page on that version. We suggest resetting your file permissions, running a repair and rebuild (Admin > Repair > Quick Repair and Rebuild) and clearing all your browser cache.

Can you view all other modules?

Hi,

Yes I am able to use all the modules and all other functionality however the home screen is blank with an error box appearing from time to time requesting that ajax be disabled by administrator. However this isn’t displayed all the time however the blank screen is.

I have upgraded the version of suite to Version 7.8.0
Sugar Version 6.5.24 (Build 509)

Hey Camo,

Sorry to be a serial pest. However I’m having trouble getting this issue resolved. We purchased a support plan yet I’ve received nothing regarding how we lodge tickets etc I’ve only received the papal receipt for payment.

If you could advise accordingly that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
BR

Just throwing my 2 cents. We once had this issue and it turned out we had Facebook and Twitter checked under Admin->Activity Streams.
Unchecking them resolved the issue, just take a look at it.

1 Like

Your 2 cents just rocked my world mate!

ALL FIXED.

Cheers.

Yay! Glad to hear it turned out fine!

This is a bug. I’m trying to reopen it on Github: https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/905

@Camo I mentioned three different SalesAgility employees on the Github issue, but it still wasn’t enough to get somebody’s attention and reopen the issue…

Hi All,

Thank you @Arsalan for your solution! Glad it is now sorted.

@pgr I will see what is happening :slight_smile:

1 Like

You rock! Thanks for this quick fix… :slight_smile: