HELP!

Hello!!
I have a problem with the filters. I just installed suitecrm and I do not work the button that opens the filters mode on the screen of none
In firebug sell me the following
Uncaught ReferenceError: listViewSearchIcon is not defined
In HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (VM1069 index.php? Action = ajaxui: 1)

thanks so much

What are your versions of OS, database, web server, PHP, SuiteCRM?

Check your permissions. SuiteCRM needs to be able to read and write its directories for the program to function correctly.

Hello!
Thanks for your reply

Here the data that you ask me:

Suitecrm 7.9
Php 7.0.2
Bbdd mysql v 5.5.46
Ubuntu OS 14.04.3 LTS

I have these permissions rwx rwx r-x
And in some files these rw- rw- r-

Thanks

Is that 7.9.0? Can you please try with 7.9.4?

Also, permissions donā€™t make much sense without knowing the ownership of the files and the user trying to access them.

What do you have in your config.php, in the array cron_allowed_users?

Do you have SSH access to your server?

Hi I have same issue with version Version 7.9.4 (Sugar Version 6.5.24 (Build 509)).
index.php?module=Accounts&action=index&parentTab=Sales:1233 Uncaught ReferenceError: listViewSearchIcon is not defined
at Object.save (index.php?module=Accounts&action=index&parentTab=Sales:1233)
at Object.onSaveClick (index.php?module=Accounts&action=index&parentTab=Sales:1196)
at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (index.php?module=Accounts&action=index&parentTab=Sales:1101)

Looks like commenting out the $searchFormInPopup check into file ā€¦/include/SearchForm/tpls/footer.tpl it works

changin this lines it worksā€¦
{if $searchFormInPopup}
{include file=ā€˜include/SearchForm/tpls/footerPopup.tplā€™}
{/if}

Hi

exactly where do you press to get that error? On which screen, press what button, etc?

can you reproduce it on the live demo?

demo.suiteondemand.com

Online looks like It work! But on my server also with a brand new installation ( Version 7.9.4 (Sugar Version 6.5.24 (Build 509)).) If I press the data-target=".modal-columns-filter" button and then is I click save I get the js error:
index.php?module=Accounts&action=index&parentTab=Sales:1233 Uncaught ReferenceError: listViewSearchIcon is not defined

I have no idea on which screen you are, or what ā€œthe data-target=ā€.modal-columns-filter" button" isā€¦

In Account list view (url : /index.php?module=Accounts&action=index&parentTab=Sales)
If you click on button to change columns order (close to ā€œselect Allā€ checkbox) of the list, it will be opened a popup . Then after changing column order If you try to save you get that error.

I guess I have found how to reproduce at yours instance.
Probably to reproduce this error on live demo you have to activate $sugar_config[ā€˜enable_legacy_searchā€™][0] = ā€˜Accountsā€™; in config_override.php file.
Please let me know.
Kind regards

I donā€™t have access to config_override.php on SalesAgilityā€™s demo, Iā€™m a user just like you.

I will try it on my own test system when I get a chance.

But what does that setting do? Why did you use it?

I guess Is the option To re-enable the legacy search. I have found something here https://suitecrm.com/wiki/index.php/Release_notes_7.8 but I donā€™t know why I had this option enabled

Can you please post the setting again inside the forums ā€œcodeā€ tags?

Otherwise brackets will be lostā€¦

Hi, sure:

To re-enable the legacy search insert the following array into your config.php

'enable_legacy_search' => 
  array (
    0 => 'Accounts',
    1 => 'Users',
    2 => 'Employees',
  ),

Or within config_override.php

$sugar_config['enable_legacy_search'][] = 'Accounts';
$sugar_config['enable_legacy_search'][] = 'Users';
$sugar_config['enable_legacy_search'][] = 'Employees';

I tried in my test system and I confirm it doesnā€™t save.

Can you please open an Issue with this on Github?

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues

It helps if you use detailed ā€œsteps to reproduceā€ and even screenshots if possible.

Thanks!

Did you solve the issue?

I have the same issue in 7.9.5 as well as on 7.9.6 on PHP 7.

However, it seems to be browser dependent. The problem occurs with Chrome, Opera and Edge (all latest versions). It does not occur with IE11. IE11 works perfect.

Any thoughts?

This is the Issue in case you want to subscribe to it and receive notifications as it evolves:

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/4204

1 Like