Help with a Workflow (Cases and Case Updates)

Hello,
We are using Cases, which I renamed Issues. The case updates work great. When one of my users enters something in the update text field. The email goes out to the user. When the user responds, the email texts goes into the case updates. Works great.

The process here is when the support staff sends a message to the user, they change the status to “Customer”. When the user response, they would like the status to be “Customer (Not New)”. I have these statuses in the drop down.

I would like to set up a workflow that when a new case update is entered and the status of the case is Customer, switch the case status to Customer (not new).

I have the workflow set up, but It doesn’t seem to be running. Please see attached.

Is the Run AOW WorkFlow set to active in admin Schedulers panel? And do you have a cron job setup and running on your server to make the Scheduled tasks actually run?

Hello,
Yes, all the items you said above are on and working. Other workflows are working correctly.

I think the issue is because the Workflow Module is one module, but the Conditions are from a different Module. If I use a condition from the same module as the Workflow Module, then the workflow works correctly.

Can you please tell us how you get the inbound email to update the case update thread? In 7.10.4 we receive the email in the history log of the case and it doesn’t update the case thread.

We are using Cases, which I renamed Issues. The case updates work great. When one of my users enters something in the update text field. The email goes out to the user. When the user responds, the email texts goes into the case updates. Works great.