[HELP ]image background in email body

Hi guys,

I trying to create the email html template with style css usibg background image background: url (); but not working after the template save. Really need your advice for this guys. I am new for this CRM apps

Regards,
Zee

Hi Zee,

Due to HTML Purifier in SugarCRM/SuiteCRM, you cannot add CSS to HTML templates apart from editing inline(even this can sometimes be stripped out).

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

Thanks for the replied, is there any alternatives way to enabled add the css style in email body? Maybe like using valid elements or something else. I tried googling this but cannot find the solutions. It would be great if you have some tuts or link for this.

Regards
Zee

Hi Zee,

You can style inline i.e. add style to the html tag. You may be able to do:

<body style='background: url();'>

Thanks,

Will.

Aaah…

I see, let me try this, thanks a lot Will.

Regards,
Zee

Hi Will,

Inline css code also not working (tested on my server and on suitecrm demo page). Is there a way to disable html purifier?

Thanks,
Zee

Hi Zee,

Yes, there is a topic here on the forums. Search for the user ‘klou’ and he advises how to make the change.

Thanks,

Will.

Still no luck with this (just need to added the background-image:url(); property style in email body

anyone can help me? being stack here

Thanks

Hi Zee,

Did you make the changes suggested by ‘klou’ here?

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

yes I am followed the tuts from klou, nice tips actually. But I am a little bit confused why still not worked.
Anyway, I am solved the problem with my case, just added the new valid_elements and modify the $cleanhtml string. :slight_smile: (but not upgrade able safe).

Thanks,
Zee