Header bar issue

Hi there!
I just upgraded an old SugarCrm installation (6.5.16) to SuiteCRM 7.4.3.

I now have an issue with the header bar which is not showing correctly (picture attached).

I upgraded from Sugar to 7.1.8 with the upgrade package on the download section and then to 7.3.2.
When the upgrade to 7.3.2 finished the header bar stopped showing the black background.
Then I upgraded to 7.4.3 to check if that solved the problem but I still stuck with this.
I tried the repair tools on the admin section but still no luck with that.

Does anyone had the same issue?

Another thing is that I would like to make a clean installation of Suitecrm but I need to have some export/import method to get my data on the fresh install. is there anyway to do that? All the information I find is about copying the files and database and upgrading using the packages… :frowning:

Thanks in advance for your time.

Hi there,

It’s likely that you will have to re-select a theme for your User Account.

Go to Admin > Themes

Enable One of, or both of, the themes shown. Also, Select one of theme as the “Default Theme”

Save the selections.

Then, navigate to your User profile. (You can do this through Admin > User Management > Select your User Profile) and then click “Edit”

Go to the themes tab on your Profile, Select a theme from the dropdown menu and click save.

If you then clear your browser cache and run a Quick Repair & Rebuild, (Found in Admin > Repair), is your issue then resolved?

1 Like

Hi John!
Thank you very much for your advice.

It worked, it is now displaying correctly.

Regarding on how to do a clean installation and then import the data, is there any way on how to do it? All I find is about upgrading based on the old directory.

There also one other issue I’m facing regarding the display.
The pipeline dashlets are not showing up correctly in some cases.
It’s quite strange, when I click the company logo (the URL is myinstallation/index.php?module=Home&action=index) the grafics show correctly.
If I click on of the Home menu items it doesn’t work. If should be something AJAX related because in this case the URL is myinstallation/index.php?action=ajaxui#ajaxUILoc=index.php%3Fmodule%3DHome%26action%3Dindex%26parentTab%3DSales.
It’s not my main issue but it would be nice to have it working.

Thanks

Hi,

In regards to importing the data, You could Export the old data in your CRM into CSV format. This can be done by selecting the records you wish to export on the listview and clicking “Export” from the dropdown above the records.

You would then be able to import it into the new CRM instance via the “import” functionality on the modules, given that it is the right formatting.

Or, you could point your new SuiteCRM instance to your old DB
You can do this by changing the config.php file and entering the data for your new DB after installing SuiteCRM

In regards to your other issue,
This is a known issue and hasn’t had a formal, upgrade-safe fix decided yet, but there is a way to resolve it at the moment.

If you find the file: /themes/SuiteR/tpls/_headerModuleList.tpl
and copy this to the location /custom/themes/SuiteR/tpls/_headerModuleList.tpl

If this location does not exist, then you can create it.

At line 42 in this newly pasted file, you should find the line: {$APP.LBL_BROWSER_TITLE}
change this to: {$APP.LBL_BROWSER_TITLE}

and run a Quick Repair & Rebuild in your CRM and clear your Browser cache.
If this process is followed correctly, your issue should be resolved!

If not, could you post some screenshots of the issue for clarity?