Group By on Reports not working as expected

Hello,

I have created a Report for Quotes with the Main Group of Assigned To and then for each assigneed I would like to see a count of Quotes and their total value by Quote Status, however, the result is repeating the Quote Statuses in a random seeming way - help appreciated please!

I am using Version 7.11.18 Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344) on Google Chrome Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Here is the report setup:

Here is the result:

Thank you!

Vanessa

@vanessaj
Maybe the records have different values in field Assigned To? But you don’t show the filed to display.

Hi!
Assigned To is the Main Group - I have just hidden them in red scribble! - so it’s for the Assigned To for the Status, how many and total value of Quotes.
I changed the Status to check that it is using the same value (ie. I changed it to ‘New IN USE’) to make sure that they were the same Status in the report and it was.
So the question is how to get it to group all New and all Delivered into one line for each Assigned To instead of randomly showing some New/Delivered in one group and some New/Delivered in a different group.

Thanks!
Vanessa

This report is still not achievable via Reports Engine.

User Quotes grouped by status and Grand Total .

was anyone able to generate this?