Group Assign Leads

Hello all
Can these two scenarios possible i want users see their own leads only. and i want leads to be assign to multiple users. If i set permissions for Role to “Owner” users see only leads assign to them but i also want when i assign any lead to particular group of users they all should see that lead. how can these two scenarios be possible together ?

Is this a new question @namitkakusuitecrm,

I feel like this has already been asked and answered on a previous post…

Hello sir
May be it is previous but i was not able to do that. Please guide how can i achieve this ?

So you want users to see anything they own, and anything that has a security group there within to them?
If so a second role that makes no change other than for the modules under list and view set it to “group” which will either expand upon or overwrite the original altho I’m not sure.

Yes you are right scenario is perfect. what should i do ? Create another group ?
I have two groups
1:Service Operations (include 3 users) , permissions for list and view is “Owner”.
2: Sales (3 users) , permissions for list and view is “Owner”.

Ok and i guess you would then have a 3rd group called “Group Shared” or something which has the security group related to it. When all user should be within the security group and then an item is added to the security group it “should” now display them. You may have to change some config within the security group modules to make this functions like this. Ill take a look the now

Ok if you find the solution please tell
Thank you :blush:

Try ticking this one

Strict Rights
If a user is a member of several groups only the respective rights from the group assigned to the current record are used.

And let me know the results!

Where is this functionality?

index.php?module=SecurityGroups&action=config, or to be found via “Admin” -> “Security Suite Settings”

using this i don’t find any changes.still my users are only seeing their records (Leads).
I created one new group and add users into it and also created one new role and change permissions of lead of list/view to “Group” to but my users are still seeing their own records. I don’t know what mistake i am doing .