Google Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Drive Integration

Just wondering if this idea is even on the list of todo’s or to look at… in this day and age alot of people use gmail or other email online clients that gather contact info and it would be nice to be able to sync contacts back and forth between gmail and suiteCRM… other fuctionality in this regards as well, but the contacts is definitely important to keep track of clients.

Hi GoldenRatioTech,

[strike]I can now say that in SuiteCRM 7.2 it is planned that there will be a Google Calendar/Mail/Meetings integration[/strike]. SuiteCRM 7.1 is due for release at the end of this month with a host of new features, so stay tuned for that too!

Thanks,

Will.

2 Likes

Hi Will,
Version 7.2, when it will be officially released! I really hope this feature for suitecrm. :woohoo:
Thank you!

Hi there,

SuiteCRM 7.2 is scheduled for release in Q2 of 2014. SuiteCRM 7.1 is due for release this Friday(28th).

Thanks,

Will.

1 Like

Really nice news, thank you !!!

So are we still going to see some google integration in 7.2?

Hi there,

I don’t believe it’s confirmed, I got ahead of myself in discussions about this.

Thanks,

Will.

I don’t really understand if this specs are going to be integratade in 7.2, finally.

Hi there,

Google most likely will not be included in 7.2

Apologies for my misguidance on this matter.

Thanks,

Will.

We are at the end of the Q2 of 2014 any news about SuiteCRM 7.2 (can’t wait to try the new reporter !!)

1 Like