getting this error in my log

Hi all im getting this error im the suite CRM logs. running Version 7.10.10 on

Mon Apr 29 14:02:01 2019 [2734][1][FATAL] Mysqli_query failed.
Mon Apr 29 14:02:01 2019 [2734][1][FATAL] Query Failed: SELECT tasks.id AS id FROM tasks WHERE tasks.date_start > DATE_ADD(tasks., INTERVAL ) AND tasks.status = ‘Not Started’ AND tasks.deleted = 0 : MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’ INTERVAL ) AND tasks.status = ‘Not Started’ AND tasks.deleted = 0’ at line 1

thanks in advance

I believe this has been fixed, can you please update to the latest in your branch?

Thanks, I have updated to the Version 7.11.4 seems good now.

But I’m getting now - [FATAL] could not load RHS in Task

I don’t know if this is related but when I create a note in the task module it will not save under the task under related to. the note gets created but it doesn’t save under the task.

there was a workflow to send an email when a note is made. I deleted this workflow and now the notes are saving properly under tasks.

here’s the full list of errors

Wed May 1 11:47:09 2019 [582847][1][FATAL] could not load RHS in Task
Wed May 1 11:49:49 2019 [588311][1][FATAL] could not load RHS in Task
Wed May 1 11:53:08 2019 [595518][1][FATAL] could not load RHS in Task
Wed May 1 11:55:57 2019 [601695][1][FATAL] Exception handling in include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php:400
Wed May 1 11:55:57 2019 [601695][1][FATAL] Exception in Controller: Subpanel was not defined
Wed May 1 11:55:57 2019 [601695][1][FATAL] backtrace:

I know this post is old, but… I just discovered something on this topic that might save a lot of people some pain! I saved a note in the task module (and I wonder if this problem would translate to all modules.

I was copying someone’s email body into the description field of the task (this is my crude sales follow up system).

It turns out I had copied this smiley --> :blush:

I have no idea what unicode charatcer that is, but I’m guessing it’s not a unicode character at all. What happened was this thing was causing my error! I removed the smilely and the note saved and error went away.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks for reporting that.

I think I remember seeing some Issue on Github with similar problems, I believe it was someone complaining about the inability to use smileys in emails, it seems to break something. There’s some encoding problem but I believe this was never fixed.

Yeah it was pretty funny how I found it. I opened the error log (I wish I took a screenshot … maybe I still can…)(I did. Check it out. If I didn’t see this while scanning I probably would not have found the problem lol