General lead pool?

How do you set up a general lead pool in the system, (Untouched/new leads) that the sales staff can pick leads from and add to their personal lead list?

Thanks!

By setting Lead status to New or Empty.

Thanks a bunch @cherub-chum .

When I did import the leads but I could not find an option to import to a certain user or set a status either. Maybe I missed something?

Should I create a dummy user and import that one and after that set all imported leads to new or empty?

Kind regards
PowerQuest

When you are importing Leads, you have the Columns during Import wizard where you can provide a Default Value to all the Records being imported, you can set the Leads stage or assigned user to whatever you want to be.

Alright. I must I missed that.

Thanks a lot @cherub-chum :smiley:

Kind regards
PowerQuest

So I did try what you suggested but I cannot find any of these options you mention above. I have created and recorded a short video (only 2 minutes long), screen-cast showing how it looks on my side:

Please view it with your pc sound turned on so you can hear me speak.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards
PowerQuest

Hi,
you just missed the “add field” button while mapping the fields: :slight_smile:

Oh that’s how you do it! :+1:
I must be blind as a bat! :joy:

Thank you so much for the help @crmspace

Very appreciated!
Kind regards

If future if you do forget, you could filter by date created and use the mass update option to change the status, or create a workflow that automatically sets new leads to the start status

1 Like

Thanks for the tip!
I haven’t started playing with creating work flows yet though. But the function is of course interesting. I just need to read up on it I guess…

Kind regards

1 Like