Functions associated with XML Parser Libraries that are needed by SuiteCRM application were not found in Ubuntu 14.04 while installing SuiteCRM 7.9.12

While installation of SuiteCRM 7.9.12 in Ubuntu 14.04 i am getting following errors :

XML Parsing

Functions associated with XML Parser Libraries that are needed by the SuiteCRM application were not found. You might need to uncomment the extension in the php.ini file, or recompile with the right binary file, depending on your version of PHP. Please refer to your PHP Manual for more information.

ZIP Handling Module

ZIP support not found: SuiteCRM needs ZIP support in order to process compressed files.

My PHP version is 5.6. Waht should be done ?

sudo apt-get install php-xml
service apache2 restart

did u ever solve this i am getting same error XML Parsing

Functions associated with XML Parser Libraries that are needed by the SuiteCRM application were not found. You might need to uncomment the extension in the php.ini file, or recompile with the right binary file, depending on your version of PHP. Please refer to your PHP Manual for more information.

ZIP Handling Module

ZIP support not found: SuiteCRM needs ZIP support in order to process compressed files.