French language pack

Those labels as values are not to be translated (just copied) accordingly a comment devs included in the master language file

You can see also a tag for notranslate and a comment on that lines.
See pic attached

Even if you translate when download the file transifex will clear your translation and get the value text.

Hi all,

Forgive my question. I did not take care of the mention : “DON’T CONVERT THESE THEY ARE MAPPINGS” between Source and translation field.

By the way : Horus, I removed the LBL_LIST_ACCOUNT_NAME you translated a week ago ; and 2 of NonoFr on 05/03 : LBL_LIST_WEBSITE ; LBL_LIST_CITY
in https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/suitecrm/resource/modules-accounts-language-langcode_lang_php/

Alexandre

[quote=“crosshairbe” post=15191]Hi all,
By the way : Horus, I removed the LBL_LIST_ACCOUNT_NAME you translated a week ago ; and 2 of NonoFr on 05/03 : LBL_LIST_WEBSITE ; LBL_LIST_CITY
in https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/suitecrm/resource/modules-accounts-language-langcode_lang_php//quote]

You just need to copy each line again in teh translation.

Note: my name can shown as a translator on several languages but its not correct: I was the one that upload the files (and Transifex shows me as a translator).
I only translate pt-PT language

Hi

I am sorry for my very stupid question but I don’t see where I can download a language pack in transifex

BR

hello,

How to install Fr pack that is 100% translated?

best regards

Hi

I have seen all posts about transifex but If you really have a powerfull CRM you have to simply propose language pack to download,

Lot of my customers who have chosen suiteCRM to work since one year are totaly angry about this situation.

Sometimes geek manipulations are very interesting but if you really want to translate suiteCRM with transifex it’s like so complex 5 steps, PART A B C that ANYBODY can do that 

Many thanks

True, SuiteCRM was not built with translation in mind: files are strange, has different coding styles and so on.

I’m not connected with SalesAgility, i’m just a librarian and I only needed my language for SuiteCRM.
But I created the system at Transifex so others could benefit from my work on foundations.

Because there was many issues with SuiteCRm files, download translations from Transifex was not a simple task (it is like that for other softwares!)

So, as you have many clients and I don’t want them angry, i created a system to create language packs form Transifex, ready to be installed.
Packs will be updated each week for the first weeks and then each 15 days.

So now you will have more time to file bugs and improve SuiteCRM!
I’m also sure you will go to Transifex to translate the remaining sentences for your languages and invite others to join in!

And now
 you can download languages here!
https://sourceforge.net/projects/suitecrmtranslations/files/

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hello! I just wrote a builder: https://github.com/mariuspuiu/suitecrm-langpack-builder

It will be constantly updated/improved, but you can build your own language pack with my script.

Why do you need this? Am I missing something?

As I see by the project description, you will end up with files populated with english values and then need to enter each file to translate!
Else you can translate online where your language is waiting for you and you need just to translate!
Enter here: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/suitecrm/

Notes:

• Your language will start with empty values (so you can view stats for completeness).
  • You just translate a sentence once, you don’t need to translate 100% identical values again and again!
  • There are translation suggestions available!
  • You get help from other translators for your language
  • When downloaded it will be filled with english values if there are no translation available for those keys.

So

You just translate with your browser. Language packs are created by me so you can just download and install!

Hello horus68!

The online tool does a very good job indeed, my script hasn’t got that far yet.

The only problem is that many companies need to send the translation files to a translation team, that in many cases is offline or can’t register as a “translator” for the whole project.
Also, they might be not-so-technical people, so what I am doing (in the near future) with my script is to parse all those files to simple CSV files that can be sent to a local/offline translation team. That’s the main goal/need (in my case and others).

In a nutshell, the end goal of the script will be:

get all english files -> add any already translated files -> transform to CSV -> send to translation team -> recreate the files from that CSV

Thank you!

Ok for me. Hope that future translations can also be shared for all too!

Bonjour Horus,
je viens d’identifier un nouveau bug qd on installe la langue française
 Dans les modĂšles PDF, lors de l’édition d’un modĂšle existant ou de la crĂ©ation d’un document, la mise en page est totalement tronquĂ©e. L’écran n’est plus adaptatif et du code php apparaĂźt dans la page.

Je ne sais pas s’il s’agit d’un souci de trad (je ne comprends pas) mais ceci n’arrive que si on installe ton module FR
 Les langues prĂ©installĂ©es n’engendrent pas ce problĂšme.

Voir fichier-joints.

Hi,
You should have posted this issue in a new topic so you can get more help from others too!

• Confirmed issue as a translations problem
  • I can reproduce your error when creating a new (loading quotes example). It looks fine but when re-editing it loses layout.
    example:

(actually the HTML output shouldn’t be visible
 and the actual editor are way right and below :slight_smile:
see:

• I tested this with other language installed by same method and all goes fine (see image)

Tested with 2 languages created from Transifex (as french is)
: working fine with my language:

or with italian language

• Conclusion: This must be an error with translation file for French (fr_FR) but I cant see where is this!

Found it (and its a strange one).

go to your language file at:
\modules\AOS_Quotes\language

near line 139

'LBL_EXPIRATION' => 'Valide jusqu\'au',

change it to

'LBL_EXPIRATION' => 'Valide jusqu'au',

Then you need to make a “quick repair” (or RĂ©parations / RĂ©parations Rapides et Reconstructions) for languages (in admin screen)

The strange thing here is this shouldn’t be a problem at all. Some other lines make escaped char like this without any issues as in:

'LBL_HISTORY_SUBPANEL_TITLE' => 'Voir l\'Historique',

To the forum MODerators: please split this topic!

bonjour Ă  tous,

on essaye de se réunir pour faire avancer la version francophone et participer au développement de SuiteCRM ?
www.suitecrm-french.com

Cordialement

bonjour

rejoignez la communauté francophone !
Unissons-nous pour participer à SuiteCRM en français

fr-FR translation is available here: https://crowdin.com/project/suitecrmtranslations
You can also improve language directly.

To the french community: please include a link to the Crowdin translation project on your site!

BOnjour,

Je vosu ecris parce que je suis alle sur le site web pour voir comment ca avance.

Il dit " En Travaux".

Ca avance?

Merrci

Joe

Latest site for translating FRench:
https://crowdin.com/project/suitecrmtranslations

enjoy!

Hello,

Just a quick request to see if there has been any progress for the French version?

I might need this soon, as I will be helping set up a new install for someone.

I have seen a couple of places where translations were being done. I even tried helping on one of them, but was never given permission to actually translate any thing, even after signing up and asking to help.

Thanks

Joseph