Free SuiteCRM Recycle Bin (Lite) Plugin

The lack of a virtual recycle bin in SuiteCRM has proven to be very risky for users. Once a record gets deleted it becomes very difficult to retrieve it. Therefore we have developed a free SuiteCRM extension called Recycle Bin (Lite) so that community members and other users can utilize it for free.

Check out the plugin here: SuiteCRM Recycle Bin (Lite)

4 Likes

Looks like a very handy module. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to add the module without warnings. Got this directly after the installation

Notice: Undefined index: LBL_UW_TYPE_MODULE in D:\xampp\htdocs\suiteCRM\suiteCRM-7-XAMPP\modules\Administration\UpgradeWizardCommon.php on line 157

Notice: Undefined index: LBL_UW_MODE_INSTALL in D:\xampp\htdocs\suiteCRM\suiteCRM-7-XAMPP\modules\Administration\UpgradeWizardCommon.php on line 164
Successfully´

After performing a quick repair & rebuild I got the following inside the repair report

Warning: Declaration of outr_Outright_Record_Restore_Manager::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = ‘’, $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false) should be compatible with SugarBean::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = ‘’, $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false, $ifListForExport = false) in D:\xampp\htdocs\suiteCRM\suiteCRM-7-XAMPP\modules\outr_Outright_Record_Restore_Manager\outr_Outright_Record_Restore_Manager.php on line 154

And this information gets shown when I navigate to any module, in this case contacts

Warning: include_once(custom/add_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\xampp\htdocs\suiteCRM\suiteCRM-7-XAMPP\custom\application\Ext\Utils\custom_utils.ext.php on line 9

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘custom/add_functions.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘D:\xampp\htdocs\suiteCRM\suiteCRM-7-XAMPP\include/…;D:\xampp\php\PEAR’) in D:\xampp\htdocs\suiteCRM\suiteCRM-7-XAMPP\custom\application\Ext\Utils\custom_utils.ext.php on line 9
{“content”:"

Hi @CRMFox

Sorry for inconvenience I understood the issue you are facing. If you want to resolve it please insert this code error_reporting(0); on top of the index.php file.