Free SuiteCRM Plugins

A plugin is software that is used to extend the features and functionalities of SuiteCRM. And what would be better than free plugins that you can use for your CRM?

In order to give back to the SuiteCRM community, the OutRight Store has developed five SuiteCRM add-ons free-for-all users.

Using these plugins is quite simple and does not require any coding knowledge. Simply go to OutRight Store and then the free plugins section. From there, you can download them.

Download Free SuiteCRM Plugin: Free SugarCRM and SuiteCRM Plugins - OutRight Store

Here is the list of plugins that you will get:-

1. SuiteCRM Recycle Bin
  2. Server and SuiteCRM Error Finder
  3. Server Health Check and Reporting
  4. SuiteCRM User Activities Monitor
  5. SuiteCRM Bulk Field Importer from CSV importer/
2 Likes

Hello
Appreciate your post for sharing “free plugins”. it would be best if you could share Direct download links to the items that are mentioned.

Hi @aashnakhanna,

Thanks for sharing these plugins. I’ve had a play around with the installation and have a few questions if you wouldn’t mind helping improve the transparency of this offer.

• Am I required to register to download the plugin for free?

• When I register do you need my phone number and CRM URL?
  • Once I have the plugin do I only have 2 uses (licenses)?

• What happens if I want to install across 3 or more instances?

Thanks in advance!

• Am I required to register to download the plugin for free?

Answer - You need to create an account on the OutRight Store and after that, you will be able to download the package.

• When I register do you need my phone number and CRM URL?

Answer - Yes, you need to provide the URL of CRM. It is because of verification purpose. And we completely follow GDPR Guidelines so we understand and respect the data security measures.

• Once I have the plugin do I only have 2 uses (licenses)?
    What happens if I want to install across 3 or more instances?

Answer - Yes, you can use plugin (package) on multiple instances.

Thanks @aashnakhanna for the prompt response!

To be a pain and confirm on that last one, using the plugin on multiple instances is just the 2? or more than 2?

Hi @Mac-Rae ,

Once you register, you can download the package of the plugin along with a license key. You can upload and install this package on how many instances (More than 2) and use the license key for verification. This means you can use the plugin on multiple instances.

1 Like

Does this mean that:

the plugins connect back to the OutRight Store in order to work.

• ie the plugins will NOT work if a SuiteCRM is NOT connected to the internet
  • the plugin could stop working in the future - due to changes at the OutRight Store servers (whether by mistake - eg servers are down at the Store, or a configuration change breaks on them)

Hi DJuser,

Question 1: ie the plugins will NOT work if a SuiteCRM is NOT connected to the internet

Answer : The installed plugin needs to be verified first in which internet connection would be required.
Although after that, there is no need to have an internet connection for SuiteCRM.

Question 2: the plugin could stop working in the future - due to changes at the OutRight Store servers (whether by mistake - eg servers are down at the Store, or a configuration change breaks on them)

Answer : On OutRight Store, there is various kind of plugins.
For Example Recycle Bin. Here, you only need to verify once, and then it will work independently of OutRight Store.

It is not connected to OutRight Server in any way.

Many thanks for the quick reply

That’s good. What about the other 4 Plugins you mentioned?

Hi,

SuiteCRM Bulk Field Importer: It works just like Recycle Bin (One-time License Verification)

If using any of the below plugins, you will get a report on the email address and that report is sent by the OutRight Store email address.

SuiteCRM Activity Monitor

SuiteCRM Server Error Finder

Server Health Check

I hope this clears your queries.

So for clarity: , for those 3 plugins, the answer seems to be YES to the question above: -

Question 2: the plugin could stop working in the future - due to changes at the OutRight Store servers (whether by mistake - eg servers are down at the Store, or a configuration change breaks on them)

Hi @DJuser,

The report we mentioned earlier will be sent by a Gmail email address. So the malfunction will happen only in case the entire Gmail server is down which seems highly unlikely.

2 Likes

Broke Suitecrm8
All menĂş lost after install.

Has anyone tried these free plugins in 7.13.2? Last thing I want is my CRM to break.

Hi,
Which extension you are trying? We are fixing all issues with suite8. We will send you email once done.

Hi,
Can you please give me the list of extensions you are trying?
Also you are trying on Windows or Linux?
We are fixing issues with all platforms because we tested with Linux only.
Your feedback with give me a light.
You can reach me any time on ashish@outrightcrm.com.

I think I was trying delete row plugin, back then. Anyways, can you site allow multiple plugins to be added to cart, rather than one by one? It is so painful as of now.

Thanks, what version you have been trying so far.
and thanks for your feedback on mulitple plugins download.

1 Like