Field Primary Address not displayed correctly

The name for the field Primary Address is not displayed correctly. it shows LBL_PRIMARY_STREET
See screenshot for Leads and Contacts.

This is a known issue, it0s broken in 7.9.6 (and maybe 7.9.5, I don’t remember), and is fixed in the next version that is still waiting to be released.

Great, thank you. :slight_smile:

when I open a Lead Edit View both LBL_PRIMARY_STREET and LBL_ALT_STREET are shown as the labels

SuiteCRM Version used:
Version 7.8.8, Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)

Browser name and version:
Edge 40.15063.674.0
Firefox 56.0.2. 64bit
Chrome 62.0.3202.75 64bit
IE11 11.674.15063.0

Environment name and version/Operating System and version:
in ver 7.8.7 --> 7.8.8 hosted on Windows 10 Home 64-bit/IIS 10/PHP 7.1/Mysql 5.7.12 - accessing from the same system

I just opened that screen in 7.8.8 and the labels are fixed. So maybe this is just a left-over from the previous versions, something cached.

Maybe try a few Admin / Repairs, and Refreshes, and then just wait to see if it goes away…

I’m assuming your language is the default English.