Few Questions ?

I am new to sugar crm and suite crm, just installed it yesterday and have few observations

1. CRM is loading very very slow (It is hosted on shared hosting but all my other applications work perfectly)
  2. undefined word is showing up way too many times, while i am updating any record or deleting also while i am loading any information it is right next to the spinning wheel
  3. email settings are not saved and not been able to see my emails in the system, i was able to send out the test email fine during the setup

Look forward to all the helpful advice and help on the above

Hi there,

Sounds like you need to set the correct permissions. What is your Server/MySQL/PHP setup? Also, perform a Quick Repair & Rebuild in Admin -> Repair.

Thanks,

Will.

Thanks Will

Yes the setup is server/mysql/php, do you know where i can find which permissions needs to be set ?

Hi there,

We need specifics of your Server/MySQL/PHP versions. You may be able to find this out in your hosting control panel.

Thanks,

Will.

Server is Linux
Php53
MySQL 5

Hi there,

Please try setting the following recommended permissions:

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data .

sudo chmod -R 755 .

sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload config_override.php

Thanks,

Will.

Will i am not an expert at this so can you please let me know where should i execute these commands ?

Hi Vikramdhani,

In the root directory of the web installation. Please review this as a good tutorial on the commands: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U7PxdAwvM8