Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'Zend/Search/Lucene/Analysis/Analyzer/Common/Utf8.php'

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to install suiteCRM and after resolving various issues, I now have got stuck on the following error message:

‘Quote’
Creating SuiteCRM configuration file (config.php)
Creating SuiteCRM application tables, audit tables and relationship metadata
Creating the database suitecrm on localhost…done

Warning: require_once(Zend/Search/Lucene/Analysis/Analyzer/Common/Utf8.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\AOD_Index\Lib\Zend\Search\Lucene\Analysis\Analyzer.php on line 28

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘Zend/Search/Lucene/Analysis/Analyzer/Common/Utf8.php’ (include_path=‘C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include\HTMLPurifier/standalone;C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include/…;C:\xampp\php\PEAR;modules/AOD_Index/Lib’) in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\AOD_Index\Lib\Zend\Search\Lucene\Analysis\Analyzer.php on line 28
‘Unquote’

I have attached the analyzer.php file.

Despite extensive research, I can’t seem to find a fix for this.

Any thoughts and help to resolve this would be more than appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Stefan

Always state your SuiteCRM version, please…

If the file is there in the correct directory, just make sure it is readable. Run a disk-check, check file permissions, anti-virus that might be blocking it, .htaccess settings, etc.

Or grab a new copy from here, if you’re on 7.10.4:

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/blob/master/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Analysis/Analyzer/Common/Utf8.php

and re-create the file.

1 Like

Thank you, pgr!

The SuiteCRM version is 7.10.4

Having applied your recommendations, I now get a Common.php file error :

Warning: require_once(Zend/Search/Lucene/Analysis/Analyzer/Common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\AOD_Index\Lib\Zend\Search\Lucene\Analysis\Analyzer.php on line 25

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘Zend/Search/Lucene/Analysis/Analyzer/Common.php’ (include_path=‘C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include\HTMLPurifier/standalone;C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include/…;C:\xampp\php\PEAR;modules/AOD_Index/Lib’) in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\AOD_Index\Lib\Zend\Search\Lucene\Analysis\Analyzer.php on line 25

I have also re-created the Common.php file from the same GitHub source, to no avail.

Any further thoughts would be welcome.

This error simply means PHP needs a file, and can’t even read it. So you just need to examine your system to find out why it’s not granting access.

Try removing/disabling any anti-virus, then look at file system permissions and Web server restrictions.

Is this is Windows or Linux? Do youknow which username your Web server is using to run? That is the user that needs to be given access.

If your web server has an access.log it might be telling you more in the log, try to find it.