Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '' when searching Projekt Task related Task

Hello everybody,

I have a strange problem on a fresh suiteCRM installation (Version 7.1.4 Sugar Version 6.5.18 (Build 1110)). When I try to perform a search in the Task list using a Related to filter bases on Project Task it results in an error indicating that an unnamed module fail to open.
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘’ does not indicate what file could not be opend? I have read some articles that there are problems, when a module contains an undersquore in its name. Maybe the space characte in “Project Task” is causing this?

As far as I have analysed onthe the Projekt Task relation is affected by this error. Has anybody an idea about the reason for this error?

Any help would be aprpeciated!

Thank you and kind greetings,

Chris

No idea anybody? Sad.

Seems no one is using Project Tasks.

Chers,
Chris

Hello,

I traced the problem al little bit more down to it’s roots.

Definitfly in Line 3340 of SugarBeans.php the modulename is loaded wrong in $joinModule Variable. The value is “Project Task_project” and tis cannot be matched to a module. As this works wihtout problem in SugarCRM CE, it seems to be a bug created by suiteCRM “Supercharging”.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you!

Greetings Chris