Facing issue while uploading contact module data in SuiteCRM

Hi,
I have made one (.csv) file to import in contact module it has around 3560 records there,
when I am trying to uplaod this file and i am getting this issue shown in below
ErrorOfcontactModule

Can any one tell how to solve this issue ,that so help full for me .

Thanks
Sandeep

Hi,
Usually it’s enough to deactivate the display of notices/warnings/deprecated messages in your php.ini.

@crmspace Thank you so much for your response .I did not get you ,

but here i am trying to uplaod around 3560 reocrds in contact modul but only 60 records are getting inserted into database(contact table) and to remaing this error is showing ,

could you plz help on it how can i upload (import in to contact modul )all this 3560 records at time with any issue .

thanks
Sandeep

@muralasandeep123
You have problem with format data in the 61-th record. Look at the post. You can print to log-file some fields before import.

@p.konetskiy thanks for your response ,
I also thoughts same problem ,then I tried with 2 records to import with proper format ,In this case 1st record has been inserted and 2nd reocrd has given same issue with that pop which ever I mentioned in my above question,

the different between those two records is ,for first record i haven’t create any security groups ,to secord record i have been create security group .

Is that security group issue ? I have delete my security groups ?
here each record iam assigning particuler user .

Please help on it .

Thank
Sandeep

@muralasandeep123

You can not import security group together with contact by default. They are different objects. If you want to do this you should write special code.

@p.konetskiy,

please help on it, what have to do ,first time I am importging data and I am new to this SuiteCRM.
I have aroud 10 users , in that some yours I have given role management like they can see only their data and remaining they can see their data and another user data also( which i have given only there data ) for this I have created security groups to see another user data .

In 3560 records all user information i assigned .

Here who ever they can see only their data is inserting properly ,the problem with which ever i have created secuity group those user only i am geting this issue I think so ,

Thanks
Sandeep

@muralasandeep123

I think that you can load the records with assignment to users.
After loading you should assign security groups for the records.

please put up this line to top of index.php , just after <?php tag.

error_reporting(0);

1 Like